Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm torn..


In these last few hours of being here, I ever so frequently have the sudden desire to postpone my flight and stay longer. Just a little longer, my heart keeps telling me. At the same time, I miss my family and friends and daily aquaintances so very very much and all I want to do is see them and wrap my arms around them. Is it possible to want and love two things so strongly yet so equally you seriously don't know which to choose? This is how my mind is working today. If I could bring all of you here with me, I wouldn't have to leave. Wouldn't have to make that choice. Would never even have to come home. My mind is so muddled, I don't even know where home is. I don't feel it's Cleburne, or Texas or America, I just feel like it should be here, on the condition that my loved ones are here with me. All I can say is Lord, provide the way, because my heart is willing.

1 comment:

katiebug92 said...

you could put a post saying that you made it home alive you know... :P your followers might like to know that...
twitch