Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Finally! Blogspot loves me! Pictures!

Today I hung out with preschool this morning, taught them the baby shark song,lol, with semi-successful results. Oh they loved the song, just didn't really get it down.Anyway, This is Gift...
Story time!
Jason is ADHD, I think, and so he doesn't usually pay the best of attention during pre-school. However, you sit down with a book and start reading, and he's all into it.

Handwriting is hard work! Who knew names had so many letter


I absolutely love the view here, especially at sunrise...



Me and my friend Issac, and his twin sister Mebra, in the background






A cool random, ok, really random tree.






Story time...AKA wind down time after the Hokey Pokey.








My window's view...















1 comment:

katiebug92 said...

yo....
so, we jumped stumps & hopped rocks today... it was wicked sweet, lol! except it was nearly 90 degrees & we got on the wrong trail & missed our yoga class so, we did a later yoga class instead of bike mechanics. yesh!
later, twitchy