Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wow. That's all I can say.

We went to the market yesterday afternoon and talk about a culture shock. Just as I was deciding what to blog about this, I thought about what it would be like to live like this. Every single one of these people were born into this, this is the only life they know and will probably ever know. It's just hard to believe that a place like this and a place like home can both exsist on the same planet in the same century. I just am really having a hard time putting it all into words, it was so intensly amazing. I also kind of wondered if we were going to make it out of there alive. I guess it's not too often then have "mzungu's"(white people) come through the market. Anyway, I don't feel like anything I say could do justice to the camaderie of this place, so I'll just post pictures...












No comments: